Thursday 5 May 2016

How To Make Your Outfit More Spring Like In Colder Temperatures

Don't worry folks I'm still here, think this is the longest I've gone without posting in a long time! Life has been very hectic and the weather has been sunny but cold so when it comes to deciding what to wear I had spring in mind (especially with it being May now) but with the english weather I feel as if I'm not ready to pack away my winter wardrobe just yet.

To be honest what I've been wearing recently has been put to the back of my mind, with the last few deadlines round the corner and my final major project handed in on Tuesday I feel as if I'm slowly getting my life back. I've been throwing on staples like this blouse and jeans combo left, right and centre because it doesn't take much thought and I know it works. As I noted in the title the weather has been sunny but a little on the colder side and I'm currently trying to balance warmth but still looking spring-y. 

Sometimes it can be something as small as a shoe! These are most certainly in my marmite shoe purchases but I love them. I like how you scan down the look and it looks plain, simple and relaxed then you get to the shoes and its like "bam". It's those tiny twists I enjoy adding the most to my looks. I mean they are certainly a conversation starter - this day was full of comments from strangers and friends. The best part is they make me feel like happy feet, everytime I look down I can't help but smile, you can't really help it as they are such a fun design.
The bright pop of colour is all you need to add that touch spring summer fashion in to your wardrobe. Pink is a colour I wear all year round, daily sometimes but it is a great colour for this time of year and I'm sure you will find lots of it knocking about with it being the pantone colour of the year!


What I Wore:
Blouse | H&M
Jeans | H&M
Shoes | Asos
Earrings | Accessorize 
Bag | Kate Spade
Share:

2 comments

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig