Wednesday 2 March 2016

How To Style The Boyfriend Fit Shirt

Struggling to get over the fact we are now in MARCH, how quickly is this year going already? Anyway...This shirt has been on my wishlist forever and I finally caved to share how I would style it for you. I think this will soon become my new favourite item in my wardrobe, can't go wrong with stripes - ever!
Ahoy sailors! I tap into this new spring trend in a subtle way with this oversized shirt. I'm injecting one of my favourite colours (baby blue) back into my style ready for spring. I think the white and blue juxtaposition works really well and a shirt is classic staple for any wardrobe. There is so many different types out there but I like the thickness the stripes in this version and the androgynes feeling it gives off.  

I think when wearing such a loose fitting shirt like this one skinny jeans are a must. You want to show you still have a cracking figure under there. This high waisted black pair allows you to tuck your skirt in if you wish. Distressed jeans add a further edge to the outfit balancing the structure of the shirt. These heeled ballet pumps are such an easy throw on shoe to complete the look.

What I Wore:
Shirt | Asos
Jeans | Primark
Shoes | Topshop
Bag | Zara

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig