Wednesday 17 February 2016

Ballet Shoes With a Twist

So I think we can all agree with ballet pump is a shoe we all have in our closet or have had at one point in our lives. This season the shoe has had a slight revamp and it's everywhere! I'm totally in love with it's redesign and hope you are too.

So from the front you are probably wondering what the difference is, am I right? Maybe the loss of the usual bow or tie section is crossing your mind but that isn't it. Turn to the side and there we have it, a little block heel. 

As you know I do love heel and although these are much lower than any in my collection it has its advantages. Firstly comfort levels are sky high, I can honesty see myself wearing these day in day out and my feet would thank me for opting for something slightly more sensible. The shape is timeless, if you think how long the original has been around for I think these could be a piece for life. The colour is muted meaning it can go with almost everything you own, on the plus side if this lilacy grey isn't your thing they also come in white, black, red and gold - something for everyone. Also if you love them a lot you can pick up more than one colour, I'm already considering it! They are made from leather so that they will soon adapt to your foot shape making them even more dreamy to wear and also stand the test of time.

If you like the sound of them and what you see you can pick them up here.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig