Monday 4 January 2016

Dior Dupes

I'm fully aware these are going to be a marmite shoe, you are either going to love them or hate them. I love Dior and would love to have the money in my purse to be able to buy the real pair, however if like me you want the shoes without the price tag - I found an amazing dupe!
I have never shopped with public desire before but I have seen a lot of my favourite bloggers rocking some of their shoes so thought I would have a quick browse of their website. Before I knew there were multiple pairs in my basket and added to my wish list. When narrowing it down I decided I didn't have anything like these in my collection. I noticed that recently I hadn't been wearing a lot of colour and thought these would be the ideal to inject some life in to my all black attire.

They are so much fun with their patent grey high rise boot and pink perspex heel. The metal detailing connecting them together is an added extra. I can't wait to style them up soon - Nothing like a good style challenge.


From now on I will be making more of an effort to insert links so you can shop my blog, much easier for you to get the look - hope that helps you all!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig