Wednesday 6 January 2016

How To Style Cosy Knitwear

 I'm aiming to do more styling this videos as they always seem to get a good response from you guys and I love filming them - helps me plan outfits for the future. What better to kickstart the year than some cosy knitwear? You may be thinking its pretty late for this to go up but I have a hunch the bad weather is yet to come.
Grey Knit
Jumper | H&M


Outfit One
Shirt | New Look
Trousers | Topshop
Boots | Zara
Bag | Kate Spade

Outfit Two
Trousers | Mango
Shoes | Boohoo
Clutch | Primark
Pink Knit
Jumper | Zara


Outfit One
Skirt | Boohoo
Shoes | Zara
Bag | Kate Spade

Outfit Two
Jeans | Warehouse
Shoes | Public Desire
Bag | Boohoo
Let me know what styling videos you want to see next!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig