Monday 9 November 2015

Tall Order | Knee High Boots

Knee high boots are such an Autumn/Winter must have and here is one of my pairsYou can never go wrong with knee high boots, they look amazing over jeans but I have to admit my favourite way of wearing them is with mini skirts. I love revealing such a small part of my leg and the boots are high enough to ensure you don't get too chilly in the process. You can also sneak a pair of fluffy, toasty socks without anyone realising. 

These are completely different to another pair I have as they are flat therefore making them more wearable for day to day life. These are very simple with a faux leather material on the front and a stretchy material on the back. This makes them more fitted to your leg making them much more flattering to wear. I also love the front is slightly higher than the back gives a horse riding vibe.

They are looking rather battered and bruised now as I've had them for such a long time but it shows that high street shoes can last a long time if you look after them properly. 

Boots | New Look

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig