Tuesday 10 November 2015

Grey Days

As the weather gets colder, more gloomy and often rainy I feel as if it's almost a natural instinct inside me to switch up my usual pastel colour palette and opt for something grey instead.
After checking the colour it has to be something super cosy which is going to keep me warm. Like seriously the amount of times I've made the mistake of putting fashion before warmth and ending up making myself poorly from purely just not putting on enough layers when necessary. So as you can imagine this long coat cardigan piece was right up my street. It is the perfect piece to lounge around the house in but also can look super trendy styled up for everyday - win win if you ask me. It's thick, warm and everything you need to wrap up this winter, trust me!

Something else I've been loving is this recent purchase from Boohoo - just look at those boots. A more sensible everyday heel choice than I'm use to but that's why I like them so much. At the minute running to and from uni, the library, focus groups and all that dissertation prep means I don't need anything holding me back and I have to admit I walk much faster in these than my normal shoe options. The backpack is also a great help managing to store my laptop - yay! My mum is much happier and can stop moaning at me for how much I'm going to damage my back.
What I Wore:
Top | Primark
Coatigan | Primark
Jeans | Warehouse
Ring | Pandora
Boots | Boohoo
Backpack | Asos

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig