Sunday 20 September 2015

Well Suited

I can't even explain to you how long I've been meaning to post this look, if you watched my Ireland vlogs or read my week in the life of it may look slightly familiar. Not having time to shoot it on the day I've been meaning to post this outfit fit for the races ever since and that day has finally arrived - about time!
 I picked this two piece suit up with a voucher my friend got me for my birthday (yes that is how long it's been sitting waiting to be posted). I love the fifties vibe it has going on. I love the style of that in particular the cuts were super flattering, designs were sophisticated and the women in them looked every inch of glamour. I think it has to be one of my favourite inspiration hubs, sorry seventies. 

Houndstooth can be seriously underestimated as print and I think we only have to look at this number I'm rocking to appreciate its beauty. I also like it in the blue and cream tones gives it a softer appearance. I think this can we worn again for other occasions, all you have to do is take off the fascinator (although I have seen people wear them at weddings before). I actually brought that first which was a bad move and I had to spend so long trying to find something to match. Ah well, got there in the end I suppose.
What I Wore:
Fascinator | Accessorize
Jacket | Zara
Shorts | Zara
Top | Topshop
Bag | H&M
Shoes | Zara


Sorry I know this is slightly off season now but thought I would share it anyway!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig