Tuesday 30 December 2014

Velvet Two Piece

Velvet is just a must around this time of year! I jumped at the opportunity to style this skirt and I knew exactly how I wanted to wear it. This matching black velvet jacket from Boohoo turned this number into a co-ord and thats something else I love, more so for summer but this one is completely won me over for wearing wintery ones too. Although it appears minimal the texture speaks for itself. The comfort factor is unreal being soft against the skin and to touch just heavenly. 
 What I Wore:
Top | Miss Selfridge
Jacket | Boohoo
Skirt* | Leggsington
Boots | New Look
Bag | Kate Spade
 P.s - I have a discount code for Leggsington just use 'Aine' when you checkout and also hope all my wardrobers have a wonderful New Years eve and enter 2015 in style!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig