Friday 28 November 2014

Hat Weather


What I Wore:
Hat | Topshop
Top | New Look
Longline Jacket | Topshop
Jeans | H&M
Boots | Zara
Rings | River Island
Bag | Kate Spade
It feels like I haven't worn a hat in forever. It probably has been about a week but I'm getting serious withdrawal symptoms! With the autumn winter season I feel like wearing a hat is just the ultimate accessory, I tend to live in them at this time of year. It helps to bring that jumper up a few fashion notches and you gain major cool points (well thats how I feel anyway). This beekeeper style I feel suits me best I have it in black and also a summer version in white! Yes, I'm one of those find one that fits and buy it in every colour type of girl. I do occasionally branch out but I always come back to these. This browny camel shade is perfect for autumn.
 After writing so much about a hat I feel I should move on... What better choice other than this jacket? Edging closer to coat weather by the day I'm trying to get the most wear out of my other pieces before I freeze. This is something a bit lighter with split detailing down the side but the way it's styled makes it autumn appropriate.
 A massive factor to this look is the jeans. Being petite finding the right pair of jeans can always be a struggle. This H&M pair is so flattering because of the wash effect, the lighter stripe on the thigh gives the illusion of thinner thighs which is very helpful especially around the christmas time (*cough* too many sweeties).
 Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig