Tuesday 24 December 2013

Clothes Show Live - The Outfit


Jacket: Boohoo
Top: Topshop
Necklace: New Look
Midi Skirt: Topshop
Bag: New Look
Boots: Primark
I apologise for looking such a mess in my pictures, wind swept wasn't how I left the flat but with the rush of the morning I had to take my outfit post when I got back! I am a massive fan of this outfit though, the crop top was brought especially for this occasion as I couldn't decide what to wear (as if my wardrobe isn't already big enough). Looking through my wardrobe I wanted something warm enough for the winter weather but something which I wouldn't pass out wearing due to excessive shopping. This midi with the light black velvet jacket worked in both situations really well. I went for a wedged boot for comfort as wearing my heeled boots all day would have been far to painful. I love the purple Dior lip colour too, my new favourite.
Had a lovely day with fellow blogger Olivia Stocks, just what we needed I think!

Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig