Tuesday 24 December 2013

Clothes Show Live - Graduate Shows

As I am a fashion student myself I realised what a great opportunity this is for these graduate students. The chance to showcase your work at such a big event must feel incredible and I think the deserve some credit! Here is a few images from the diet coke stage which can I say Jamie Laing did present, this is big for me as a major MIC fan!!

Here are the collections from Image Catwalk:

  Siobhan O'Keefe
- Incredible shaping techniques.
 Miriam Drnakova
- had a lovely heritage feel.
 Matthew Morgan
- Beautiful tailoring (My favourite).
 Jessica Case
- Pushing design boundaries.
Sian Hulse
- Distressed and oversized.
Hanna Rose
- Floral femininity.

All gorgeous I'm sure you agree, who is your favourite?
Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig