Monday 2 September 2013

Matching Panther

As many of us will be leaving for university soon my friend Emzy had  a pre-drinks for the last time we could all go to roadmender. I recently wore this skirt with the matching bralet on holiday in Ibiza, love a good co-ord me! However I felt for this occasion it would have been a bit over the top so I wore it with just a plain cami to tone it down.

Cami: New Look
Skirt: Topshop
Ankle Socks: Topshop
Boots: New Look
Little did I know my friend Joanna (left) was wearing the top version. This is normally every girls worst nightmare however Jo and I did a Sex in The City 2 moment (Miley Cyrus and Amanda - you'll know the scene if you have watched it as many times as me) and completely embraced it! I absolutely love this floral print with the scattered panther heads. The pleats in the skater skirt make it so flattering on the figure that I couldn't resist it. However I am very glad I didn't wear the bralet otherwise what some may call a 'fashion disaster' could have been much worse.
This is a picture of me and all my girls before we left and I wanted to include it because I'm really going to miss nights with all these lovely's!

Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig