Wednesday 13 August 2014

Return Of The Turtle Neck


 What I Wore:
Hat | Topshop
Turtle/Roll Neck | New Look
Boyfriend Jeans | New Look
Faux Cream Leather Jacket | H&M
Bag | H&M
Boots | Boohoo
Are you guys watching my youtube clips? Or have you just come here from my youtube? These looks are all inspired from my top ten must haves video. Please go have a snoop just search 'Aine's Wardrobe' in Youtube and you'll find lots of videos to watch, subscribe, like and comment as you know how much I like to hear from you guys.

This is one of my favourite looks from the lookbook. My love for wearing hats is becoming more of a daily thing. I WANT MORE. This one from topshop is a great shape and different from the other ones I have from their so nice to mix up and try something new. 

Lighter leather jackets have been so popular this year so bringing back this one out of my wardrobe from H&M I brought a while ago was perfect timing. Snap one up seriously, so on trend and just as easy to wear as a black one.

Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig