Tuesday 12 August 2014

Pink Pop


 What I Wore:
Jacket | Zara
Dress | New Look
Boots | Boohoo
Bag | H&M
 The pink pop being this lovely biker from zara, of course. Now this is more my style of jacket! I'm a lover of pink which I'm sure you are all probably fully aware of by now (always have, always will). This jacket gives a barbie vibe to everything. It was a bit pricey but for the amount I wear it completely justifies the money spent 100%. 

Should've shown off the dress a bit more whoops. It's got the best shape ever, I will do another post soon as it deserves to be shown in all it glory. The loose fit is just what I love about it as sometimes body con items can make me feel a bit self conscious.

Boohoo boots are making there way back now the weather is cooling, can't wait to bring back my knee highs from H&M you guys know I loved them ones last winter. Can feel a boot obsession coming on already for this Autumn/Winter.
Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig