Thursday 15 August 2013

From Day To Night

This is a skirt I brought a few months ago from H&M and I have found it so easy to style. I took some pictures before going out one day and then wore it again  another night for a different look. This post will shows those looks.

I love the boucle weave it adds so much texture and mixes black and white in areas to create a shade of grey. I also like the leather zips and they go all the way around to the back of the skirt. This makes it so unique and shows attention to detail. This is the day look which I feel would be perfect for work or business meeting.
Blouse: Topshop
Skirt: H&M
Wedges: H&M
This blouse is exactly the same as one my mum had about 10 years ago and when I saw it in the picture I told her how much I liked it. A few months later this beauty came into Topshop and I couldn't believe my eyes. They are so similar which makes it perfect. With the skirt it adds a real sophistication which is ideal for the office.
Top: New Look
Jacket: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Heels: Topshop
It's amazing how a pair of heels can completely change how an outfit looks, these lilac lolly Topshop heels definitely do the job. The hint of gold in the ankle strap and heel make them look very expensive! Although £85 is expensive I don't regret one penny. I kept the top half neutral with the cream jacket and powder pink top as the shoes and skirt steal the lime light.
Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig