Friday 16 August 2013

Champagne Showers

So yesterday was results day, probably the most nerve racking day of my life too! I was up so late the night before worrying and stressing trying to think of plan b's if I didn't get in to uni. Thankfully for me I did and I am so pleased with my grades. I will be attending Birmingham City uni doing the Fashion Retail Management which covers the jobs in head office which is hopefully what I will be doing when I finish. Me and practically my whole year group had a night of celebrations.

Top: Topshop
Leggings: Topshop
Shoes: Office
This was the outfit I decided to wear for my results night out. I treated myself to this top as a present from myself for my good results and was in the sale for £18!! such a bargain buy. The sequin detail and peachy colour is so lush. I wore this with jacquard high waisted leggings. I'd wanted a pair of trousers like these for ages but hadn't seen any that really flattered my figure so these legging versions were perfect. As they are so thick once is starts to get cooler i'll be wearing them even more than I do now. The converse made the outfit look more casual as it was only a roadmender night after all.
Congratulations if you received any results, champagne all round!
Aine x 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig