Monday 19 August 2013

Festival Fashion

I was one of the lucky thousands that attended v festival this year. Lucky I definitely was! Me and my friends got to the front row of the main stage which worked out a treat. This was in Chelmsford Hylands Park and I got the Saturday ticket. Staying at the front however had its consequences in 12 hours we had 1/4 of a mars bar and one packet of crisps between us which meant we had about 6 each. Thanks very much to the security man that gave us that by the way!

We were front row for acts such as Paloma Faith, Jessie J, The Script and of course the headliner Beyoncé which made it all worth it. Mitchell and I even got a claim to fame making it to Paloma Faith's Instagram.
We are I the far left corner, So tiny you can barely see us and literally only just squeezed in to the photo. Before setting off I took a few photo's of what I chose to wear.
Blouse: New Look
Pinafore: Miss Selfridge
As the weather was all gloomy and forecasted to rain I had to change the outfit I had originally planned. Which I'm glad I did as it poured it down throughout the day and night and I was still freezing. The long sleeve blouse shielded my chest and arms poorly from the wind and rain but at least they were still covered aye! The pinafore dress was a recent sale purchase I couldn't believe it was only £10 so I couldn't leave it behind. The floral print on the denim adds the hippie festival vibe especially as I put a floral hair garland around my bun to top it all off. Also there is no such thing as a festival outfit without a pair of wellies!
Couldn't end this post without at least one picture of Beyoncé. She was absolutely incredible to watch I had an amazing time, so thank you V!

Aine x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig