Friday 9 August 2013

Cocktail Class

The other night I had a girly night in with my friend after work. Nothing like a catch up over a few drinks! We treated ourselves to some cocktails including mojito and cosmopolitan then later went on to the vino.

She had a gazebo up outside which was decorated with bunting, fairy lights and candles which made it super cute and cosy. I could not think of a better way to spend my night. This is what I decided to wear...
 
Blouse: Miss Selfridge
Necklace: New Look
Leggings: Topshop
Shoes: New Look
Bag: New Look

I absolutely love this pastel blue dip hem blouse. The gathered sleeves give it a bit of a Victorian edge and the peplum really enhances my waist. Although it annoys me when I buy something and it goes into sale this is only £10 now on the Miss Selfridge website so I would definitely snap this up, what a bargain! I kept the rest of my outfit monochrome to keep the focus on the blouse. The bag, necklace and shoes were all recent purchases as I will soon be leaving New Look. I wanted to get some key wardrobe pieces with my discount and these are all items which will go with any and every outfit.

Aine x 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig