Wednesday 1 June 2016

Make Up Storage With HerClutterBox

I'm getting to the point where my make-up simple cannot fit in one make-up bag anymore. With being a uni I've limited it down to my favourite pieces and then packed the majority up in boxes where it gets wasted. Rather than having everything spread over multiple make-up bags I found a solution thanks to HerClutterBox.
I've seen a lot of bloggers in particular using these clear boxes to store their make-up and have been meaning to get one for ages. When HerClutterBox kindly gifted me one I had no idea how much it would transform my life. As I opened the box it was sent pre-made the with shelving all completed for you which I have to admit was a massive relief. All that was left for me to do was to arrange the sections as I pleased. It comes with enough to section off each draw into 2, 4, 6 or 9 parts helping you to organise your make-up as you wish. This is an easy slot method to use by just slotting the the separators together. 

After you've completed this it's the fun bit of organising what you want to go where. Right now I have half my make-up split between home and uni so there isn't all my make-up in there but I've made a good start. I thought you may want to see it empty and what it looks like with products in it so photographed both, almost like a before and after.
The box itself is hard wearing, sturdy and heavy so you know everything is going to be safe in there and the glass appearance doesn't effect the strength it has. The top box you can lift the lid but long with the other sections it has a draw. This is the part that has improved my make-up application process. I can physically see all my options and what I have to work with and it means I actually use a lot more of what I have. It's easy to get to everything and it all has it's own special place. 

I opted to put my eye shadow palettes at the top with more to be moved in to shortly Just because these are all bulky and no sectioning required. For the second draw I split it into two six with three small boxes and then three rectangles. This fit perfectly my powders in the boxes then mascaras, eyeliners and eyebrow kits in to the rectangles in to the rectangles. Third drawer I split in to 9 and it contains all my lip products separated by brand. For the final draw it is the biggest so I split it into four sections which are primers, foundations, contour/highlights/blushes and concealers. This is what works well for me right not but I'm sure as I adapt and grow my collection things will change.
Thanks to HerClutterBox for gifting me this make-up storage and making my life 10x easier!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig