Tuesday 2 February 2016

Wearing White

Sick of winter weather? Even more sick of winter trends? I know exactly how you feel! Wear white with me and refresh your wardrobe ready for spring summer.
As you would've seen in my previous outfit posts I am currently in the phase of brightening my outfits. I am finally waving goodbye to my all black winter comfort zone and stepping out in white. Although my sister compared me to a teddy bear, I think this simple look is very stylish (even if I do say so myself). 

The cosy jumper is an essential as the weather isn't getting any warmer just yet! Paired with these wide leg trousers you would be surprised how comfortable the whole look is to wear. With how much I love these trousers I really want to pick up a plain version, the possibilities would be endless. 

To finish the look I wore my classic Mary Janes which seem to be making a return this season and I ain't complaining. The little owl necklace is so cute and the perfect piece to bring it all together.


What I Wore:
Jumper | Primark
Trousers | Mango
Necklace | H&M
Shoes | Topshop
Bag | Kate Spade
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig