Thursday 10 December 2015

Cream Of The Crop

Thought I would give you some winter going out wear inspiration. It is getting to the point where christmas plans are creeping in to your calendar and you need something which can work from day to night, as well as keep you warmer than your party dress.
I have to admit when I was getting ready in my robe and quickly slipped in to this a number of my house mates didn't realise I had actually changed. It was a rather hysterical moment for us all. Then the fact I looked slightly like beautician was also thrown in to the mix... so if you want to recreate that look I've nailed it.

It is actually a kimono I was gifted a while back for a festival themed blog post, but I have seen so many wrap tops floating around that I thought I would try recreate it, with something I've got to hand. Although it could be deemed at bit risky for everyone I'm actually pretty pleased (minus the dressing gown fiasco and the beautician comment). It's long sleeved which is always nice around this time of year and so comfortable. It's got a loose fit but the belt help to add some shape back in to your silhouette, nipping you in at the waist. I mean it has pockets and everything, I would legit love this on a night out.

The jeans provide a casual appearance so you can easily avoid the try-hard, over doing it christmas outfit. Since receiving these heels I've wanted to give them a whirl and they have finally had their time to shine with this simple look.



What I Wore:
Wrap Kimono | Boohoo*
Jeans | Warehouse
Heels | Boohoo*
Clutch | Primark
Ring | Pandora
Share:

2 comments

  1. love the outfit , the heels and the clutch are my favorite!
    please check out my blog
    and let me know what you think
    https://keepitfeisty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you like it! I will certainly take a look x

      Delete

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig