Monday 5 October 2015

Sparkly Heels

Too early for sparkly things? Not in my books or should I say boots...

I got these boots last year when it was Christmas (probably a bit early for some to mention that too). I loved the fact it had the whole plain in the front party in the back thing going on. An element of surprise always adds a nice touch to an outfit. They are the perfect shoe to jazz up a plain outfit or if you are going to those in between places. For example you are going to the pub and want to look well presented but a full on stiletto heel would be deemed too dressy - problem solved.

Kind of like a dark Dorothy, would rather be with the wicked witch than do my dissertation right now!

Boots | New Look

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig