Thursday 22 October 2015

Jumpsuit Joy

When you find a look that is so simple and easy yet trendy that it brings pure joy in to your life... Yeah think I found it in this number! Can I get a yay for jumpsuits? 
Jumpsuits are such a go to for me right now. I love the ease of not having to think that much in the morning, especially at uni. Once I'm in a routine mornings are my thing but with late nights and the pressure of third year one less thing to worry about is always nice. This one is so versatile, the perfect day to night piece. The simplicity of the design works in a flattering manner with the mid length sleeves, wrap front and open back. I love rolling up the hem, I just prefer a slightly cropped fit and that lacey bra popping out is subtle but makes the look super sexy (still chic though).

Next up on the things I have to talk about are the boots, they are just so beautiful. I think we should all take a moment of silence and appreciate their beauty. That gold heel detailing is everything! It literally gives me life and I certainly have a new favourite boot in my collection - will be hard to top that.


What I Wore:
Jumpsuit | New Look
Bag | Kate Spade
Earrings | Bom Bom
Boots | Zara
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig