Friday 9 October 2015

Airport Attire

Might possibly (okay, defiantly is) be the most casual thing I have ever posted here on Aine's Wardrobe but there is a first time for everything, let's do this!
I have done a my fair share of travelling over summer and have a few in the pipeline if I get my act together and really focus on my uni work allowing me to free up my weekends a bit more. This outfit is just so ideal as comfort is such an important factor.

This jumper is the softest thing ever. I know I'm not the only one who goes through shops feeling which jumper feels the most snuggle worthy and then purchasing it because you just want to stroke yourself in it all day long. That sounds very weird but I'm sure you know what I mean. It even has pockets... Don't act like you aren't sold? Like where else does that? Can't hear you. 

So I'm obsessed with pinterest (search - Aine's Wardrobe) and it is completely responsible for me getting a pair of trainers. I never would have worn them before apart from for the gym but I just felt so inspired that I had to get myself a pair. Now I can't take them off, it's like walking on cushions, looking super cool and actually being able to look different when you go out. I may be getting the hang of this whole casual thing - it's making my friends very happy.


What I Wore:
Necklace | Accessorize
Jumper | Zara
Jeans | Warehouse
Shoes | Asos (Adidas Superstars)
Bag | Zara
Flower Ring | Pandora
Plain Rings | River Island


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig