Monday 14 September 2015

Duty To Denim

As the colder months and terrible weather begins I play with one of my most worn autumn winter items! That would be denim if you haven't already guessed.
As soon as autumn winter arrives I officially live in jeans and I can already feel the boredom of them. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love denim and the safety net it provides for me on a daily basis. However I thought I would mix things up and wear them a little differently! This can be achieved by mixing denim in different shades, for example in this look my jeans are white with a frayed edge and my jacket is faded with vintage inspired buttons. I think white or black denim is a good mix if you are worried about two blue denims as that can be a little more tricky to pull off.

This is realistically what I wear day to day - something simple, easy going. As much as I would love to prance around in beautiful dresses, skirts and blouses it doesn't fit in to my lifestyle. I love the fact that denim pretty much goes for anything I have to do currently in my life. Being back at uni I don't really have much time in the mornings to really put myself together, as long as I get there and look half presented that's okay with me. I mean denim is such a go to item and I almost feel like I owe it a lot as it is well worn.

The simplicity of this all can be very refreshing and although I await eagerly the days where I can dress more fancy, for now I'm enjoying my casual phase.


What I Wore:
Denim Jacket | H&M
Vest | New Look
Jeans | Topshop
Boots | New Look
Bag | H&M


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig