Tuesday 4 August 2015

Sway To Suede

I have a thing for suede at the minute and it's everywhere in the shops so its feeding my unhealthy addiction rather well, starting with this suede number.
 When browsing the stores recently I have seen a crazy amount of suede everywhere I turn. I personally have always been a big fan regardless of living in a rather rainy setting which often turns the beautiful fabric in to something not so pretty. However I have recently become Pinterest obsessed basically pinning to my hearts content everyday, including a wish list board of things I would like to purchase one of which was actually a pinafore I came across on Warehouse (on the rather pricey side of £60 something pounds I knew I couldn't stretch at this moment in time but hoped it would still be in stock for when some money came in). About a week later on a shopping trip to Birmingham I found a cheaper alternative which was basically exactly the same I can't explain the excitement I felt at the time. Motto of the story is look around before you buy, might save you some bob!

What I like most is the simple shift silhouette and pocket detailing. It was style on the mannequin solo but I think it works really well as a layering piece which is perfect now the colder months are upon us (sorry to bring that up but it's true). I think this buy will work out to be such a versatile piece. I mean you could also throw something on over the top and give it more of a skirt feel, the possibilities are endless.

This time round I opted for a victorian style, tie neck blouse. This adds to the texture fun with the velvet bow. The look is complete with the minimal black accessories to keep the focus on the dress.



What I Wore:
Blouse | Topshop
Dress | H&M
Boots | Boohoo
Bag | Primark
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig