Tuesday 21 July 2015

Summer Scallops

This mint jacket of dreams came to answer my prayers for the perfect evening jacket in the sunshine and it even has a scalloped edge = sold!
...Continuing on from my talk of this beautiful jacket, I have so much more to say. I'm really loving blues at the minute which I'm sure you are all enjoying the break from the pink overload it can get on here sometimes. I know mint is technically is in the green hybrid but lets just let that go for now. I had been on the hunt for a while for a lightweight jacket that I could wear in the day or evenings and came across this. It's smart appearance ticked all of my boxes and I couldn't leave without knowing it was coming with me.

This plain blouse and shorts combo is proving favourable for me also. Such an easy everyday outfit to lounge in and go out. It also means I can play with accessories which seem to have been a bit abandoned recently so thought I would give them some love. My trusty hat collection was a good way to ease myself back in and this grey one is the perfect shade for all year round! Plus nothing like a monochrome colour block heel to finish the look.


What I Wore:
Hat | H&M
Jacket | Primark
Blouse | H&M
Shorts | Bershka
Shoes | New Look



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig