Tuesday 26 May 2015

Spring Statement

Nothing like a pink coat to get me in to the swing of all things spring summer. Can someone please let the sun know I'm ready now? That would be appreciated.
I have officially banished my winter wardrobe and those spring summer pieces are taking over my life. With the weather being a bit all over the place it can't seem to make up its mind, regardless I will be wearing summer worthy clothes only... then I wonder why I get colds all of the time. Ah well the pastel princess is making a return and boy have a missed the injection of colour around here.

I've had my eye pink statement coat for a while and I spotted online and went to hunt it down. After a series of shopping trips there it was in all its glory I couldn't believe my eyes. It was one of those things you buy and you know exactly how you are going to wear it and this was it, what do we think? The amazing print instantly made me think of these yellow courts and I got all excited just thinking about it.

Keeping everything else simple with a plain tee and simple grey skinny jeans, I let the coat and shoes do the talking. Funny how something can be completely changed by just adding a jacket and a pair of shoes, huh? Oh the magic of fashion.


What I Wore:
Coat | H&M
Top | New Look
Jeans | New Look
Heels | Office
Bag | H&M

Share:

2 comments

  1. yellow heels go so well with the outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was really excited about this look!x

      Delete

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig