Wednesday 13 May 2015

How To Style A White Shirt

A white shirt is a staple in everyone's wardrobe and after recently picking up this shirt from New Look I styled it in four ways to give you some inspiration for different occasions. Whether you wanting to look super smart, laid back, feminine or edgy I've got the perfect look for you.
 Look One:
Suit | Topshop
Clutch | Primark
Shoes | Zara

First up I was feeling those suit vibes. I don't know what it is, I mostly think its the fact I don't get to wear one very often but I love it. This one from Topshop is so trendy so you don't have to sacrifice fashion to look smart and powerful. With the leather trim on the blazer and silver, pointed, statement heels I felt feminine and ready to take on the world.
 Look Two:
Jumpsuit | Topshop
Bag | H&M
Watch | Vivienne Westwood
Shoes | Topshop

This is that go to errands outfit. I mean your jaw has already dropped at the sign of flats (very unusual for me) but these ones are perfect for getting everything you need to done. I'm a massive fan of jumpsuits like this I think they can actually be so versatile  even though people are often put off thinking they can only be worn as presented. Maybe I should do one of these for jumpsuits too? Let me know or any other items you fancy me giving a go. 

Unbuttoning the shirt and rolling the sleeves makes it look more casual and as if the whole look you haven't really tried but still look fierce.
 Look Three:
Jacket | H&M
Jeans | H&M
Bag | Kate Spade
Shoes | New Look

White shirt and jeans, you are probably thinking - been there, done that, killed it and now sick of it. I hear you sometimes you get in to a strap and you get nervous about looking to samey. It's all in the accessories, mix it up every once in a while. This statement pink coat is perfect for spring and the print makes it super fun. The injection of personality really bring the look to life finishing it off with matching heels and bag.
Look Four:
Top | Miss Selfridge
Jeans | Topshop
Shoes | Doc Martin
Bag | H&M
Ring | Pandora

That's right, I can get my casual on, sometimes. I think this is probably one of the only looks I've featured that has a completely relaxed feel. Not everyday glam, okay? All white is making it's return now summer is just around the corner. A shirt can be a great replacement for a jacket if you don't want something to heavy in the sunshine. You can also take it off and tie it around you waist to reveal the neckline on this crop top. Aine does edgy with some floral cut out Doc's, oh la la.
Shirt | New Look
Featured in all four looks.

Loved filming this, yay for fashion on my YouTube channel!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig