Tuesday 12 May 2015

Grey Simple Strappy Sandals

So I love a good simple strappy heel, I mean who doesn't? If you are up to date with my shoe collection I have my own section which are very similar to these but all slightly different in their own way. These are my latest edition and I think they will be my favourite of the bunch for spring.
The heel is the perfect height for everyday and they are the most comfortable pair I own. The thick heel means I can walk around with ease and it's sturdy enough to get me from A to B, no problem. The ankle strap provides extra support too so really can't sing their praises much more... They are available in other colours so may have to head back myself.

Heels | New Look

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig