Tuesday 9 December 2014

Pink Peplum

I love how easy this look was to put together. Black jeans are just a winter staple that I grab from wardrobe over and over. When in doubt I always pair it with a plain tee and then jazz it up with accessories so it looks less boring and more effortlessly cool.
What I Wore:
Hat | H&M
Jacket | Topshop
Top | New Look
Jeans | Warehouse
Mules | Topshop
Bag | H&M
 Freezing my toes off is completely worth it, already feel as if I'm in the boot trap and we still have a lot of winter to go. Yes you have warm toes but sometimes you have to throw something different in to the mix just to break it up plus these for me don't look as ridiculous as from the front they just look like an open toe boot.

Pairing it with a fedora also helps to give the look a wintery feel and being known for my hat collection would be rude not too. Also for those days when you are in a rush it covers that bad hair day you might be having... in my case the fog in the morning = frizz central (Aine's top winter tip, thank me later).
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig