Saturday 13 December 2014

Christmas Festive Lookbook

What I Wore:
Top | New Look
Trousers | Asos
Biker | Sister Jane
Clutch | Primark
Heels | Zara

I think this look would be perfect for a meal out situation this christmas! I recently purchased these new trousers from asks and when they I arrived I knew they had to make an appearance. I went for smart casual, when you are in doubt always over dress. That's my motto. I teamed it firstly with the sheer crop top and minimal strap mules. Obviously depending on where the meal is and things like that you can also wear flats if that's more appropriate. I'm just a heel girl, wear them whenever I get the chance! The look is toned down with the white biker jacket and it helps to break up the black.
 What I Wore:
Bralet | Topshop
Trousers | Kate Moss X Topshop
Heels | New Look
Clutch | New Look
Watch | Vivienne Westwood

For date night you want to wear something to impress and make you feel confident. For me this is classy and still sexy and you won't completely freeze to death either. I've had this Topshop bralet for a while but I'm not the most confident person when it comes to getting that midriff out so these high waisted trousers were the perfect match. The wide leg also makes me appear lovely and tall, never thought those words would come out of my mouth. With hints of gold in my watch, clutch and shoes they christmassy vibe is there for sure.
What I Wore:
Dress | Mango
Clutch | Primark
Rings | River Island
Heels | Asos

For that Black tie event you know your favourite LBD will have to be dusted off and taken out of the wardrobe. This one is perfect for winter with the long sleeves it traps a bit more heat, which you will definitely be thankful for. Also you will stand out from the sea of black with the embellishment on the dress, wouldn't be a christmas lookbook without some serious sparkle in there would it. The midi rings also make the best subtle accessory. Plus teamed with a pointed heel and a vampy lip you'll be prepared for anything.
 What I Wore:
Jumpsuit | Topshop
Blazer | Primark
Bag | H&M
Ring | Pandora
Heels | Zara

For a family occasion you definitely want to look presentable and more conservative. Therefore a jumpsuit is always a great option, it's all quick and easy as it't just one throw on item. I popped this blazer over the top for an added layer. These grey Zara heels with the metallic point and strap make the prefect festive heel and help to glam up the otherwise plain look. That hair tuck... so chic.
What I Wore:
Dress* | Jones + Jones
Clutch | Primark
Earrings | Miss Selfridge
Heels | Zara

Last but not least, it is party season after all therefore we need a party look! I won't bang on about the dress as I have already done a post about it separately here but I'm sure you will all agree that its stunning and with all the layers in the skirt I felt like a princess.

P.s - Sorry for the heavy monochrome didn't realise until after! You can also watch this over on my youtube channel if you want to check it out.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig