Tuesday 3 December 2013

Pink Panther

Who said you can't wear florals in winter?

 Jumper: Topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Bag: New Look
Boots: Boohoo
After spending more of the student loan that doesn't actually exist on this fluffy eyelash jumper I had a completely different look in mind. However On Wednesday I went to see the Hunger Games Part 2: Catching Fire (which was amazing by the way, I recommend) I wanted to wear this as its really warm and can sometimes get rather chilly in the cinema. Browsing through my wardrobe I originally was going to play it safe before coming across this panther and floral printed skirt. I have worn this on a previous post 'Matching Panther' (September) and feel in love with it all over again showing summer clothes can definitely be adapted.
Now my fringe is at an awkward length and I have decided I'm already fed up of it I have decided to channel the Millie Mackintosh (or Manderson should I say now) fringe style. Which at the moment I actually quiet like.
Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig