Sunday 29 December 2013

Festive Outings


Jumper: H&M
Necklace: Topshop
Shorts:
Boots: Primark
I had uni in the day but knew I was going out with a few of the girls after so wanted to wear something suitable for both. The jumper kept me snug but the shorts, necklace and boots made it perfect for our festive outing. My hair was originally down but then the rain came so I thought the ballet bun would be a better idea. Think this will also look really good in spring without the tights and swap the wedge for my heeled brown boots, ooo its making me excited to get rid of the layers!
 A few casual drinks with the FRM girls turned in to lets try every cocktail on the menu! I'm sure you can imagine how that ended...
Love these girlies lots, had a great time! Can't wait to go back and see what we do for our next catch up.

Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig