Saturday 30 November 2013

Block Sophistication

What a whirlwind of a weekend.. take a look.

Jumpsuit: Topshop
Clutch: New Look
Shoes: Topshop
So I am feeling a complete mix of emotions still. Not one friend, two friends, three friends but FOUR FRIENDS came to stay with me in Birmingham. I had the most amazing time and by the feedback I have received they did too. What more could I ask for? They got the chance to meet people from the flat and from my course and sounds awfully cringey but felt like everyone I care about was all in one room which for me made it even more special. Anyway back to the clothes... I have fallen in love with jumpsuits this winter. I feel the cold so easily so these are perfect for nights out as you can still look great but feel a tad warmer too! Kept the look simple keeping the focus on the shoes and the block colours (white, grey and black) the only thing that's missing for me is pink! I am seriously loving the sophisticated outfits I'm wearing out recently.

Here is just a close up of the clutch. Has done me loads of nights out, the fact its monochrome makes it so easy to put with anything and I feel it really continues the block feeling of the playsuit as well.
These are my two girls who came to visit:
Me, Shannon and Thea
I am going to take this little space on my blog to just say a massive thank you as you both mean the world to me. Shannon is seriously one of the strongest people I know and don't know where I would be without her calling me every night for us just to let out the stress of each day. Thea has been there for me since I can remember and you can't beat a friendship that strong.
P.s - Sorry for sobbing like a baby when you had to go home!
To bring the post to an end a nice classy picture with Chloe in Mooch toilets!

Aine x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig