Wednesday 14 September 2016

Shoe Collection

I think we can all agree that my obsession with shoes is obvious. Since you have all become so aware of my constant need to spend my money on new design to place on my feet I thought I would show them all off in a video. This has to be one of my most highly requested videos and it has been on my to-do list for what feels like forever, I'm glad I could finally cross it out.
Shop The Video
Sandals:
Flats:
Trainers:
Heels:

Boots:
If the exact style couldn't be found I have linked something similar!


Share:

2 comments

  1. I am in awe of your boots collection! x
    www.flareaforte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am constantly adding new pairs! They have to be my most worn shoes in autumn winter x

      Delete

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig