Wednesday 3 June 2015

Prom Make Up Tutorial

With Prom season just around the corner I thought I would create a video to help any of you going on something I would wear now. However I must admit my make-up back then was so basic, oh how I've come along.
Products used:
Clinique Superprimer (Deeper Skin)
Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude (Sun Beige 48)
MUA Pro-Brow Eyebrow Kit
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Clinique Chubby Stick In Sculpting Contour
Sleek Brush By Three (Pink Lemonade 369)
Urban Decay Naked Three (Limit, Nooner, Buzz and Dust)
Soap And Glory Thick & Fast 
Eylure 116 Lengthening Lashes
Revlon Lipstick (Berry Couture 835)
Chanel (Mica)


Hope you all have an amazing time whatever occasion you use this for! I'm super jealous if it's prom... I want to go back.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig