Monday 18 May 2015

Drop Hem Dress To Impress

Wondering how to wear that spring dress you've been dying to wear but the weather is holding you back? I got this. Time to get those pins out - spring has arrived, sort of.
This drop hem, lace number is one of my favourite spring time dresses. I like the fact it has the grey neckline which gives the dress a more relaxed feel. The shape is so comfortable and perfect for day to day or if like me you were heading out for lunch.

Throwing a biker jacket it the perfect way to make a dress more casual. With my pink boots and messy hair its a more edgy look than I usual opt for but sometimes thats good! 

The pink boots are the perfect height to get me around all day and they add an injection of spring to the look. No accessories needed ladies.
What I Wore:
Biker Jacket | H&M
Dress | Topshop
Boots | Zara
Bag | Zara

 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig