Tuesday 19 May 2015

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation

After hearing so much about Bourjois Healthy mix formula from  one you tuber to the next the obvious option was to go and pick it up, right? Unfortunately the shade I was looking for wasn't available so thought I would try out the serum version instead.
Firstly Bourjois is in charge of Chanel make up therefore I always have trust in their abilities as a company, if they are good enough for Chanel they are good enough for me. I haven't ever really purchased a product from them before and had a bad experience, this was no exception.

I have to admit the foundation is so beautiful and I can completely see why so many people love it. It applies with ease really gliding over the skin and blending like a dream. The coverage is pretty darn good to with a medium to full coverage finish yet it feels rather light. It adds radiance to the skin giving a glow to your complexion  so perfect for summer. Although I did find me staying power on my skin wasn't great... having oily skin ruins everything but nothing a powder on the t-zone every now and again can't fix.
I will definitely be repurchasing has to be one of my favourite drugstore foundations hands down. Thank you bourjois for always being fab! *Goes to boots and buys ten*.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig