Tuesday 28 April 2015

Out Out Outfit

It's not very often that I share my evening outfits but this is one I had to shoot. I'm also making a conscious effort to give you the variety of what I wear so first up is my 'out out' look. Also loving wearing my hair like this recently, so quick but looks so well presented.
I've had these wide leg trousers since winter and I've been struggling to style them in a way that doesn't make me look frumpy or short (#shortgirlproblems). They looked so fab on the model and I was determined to get it right for me. So this is how I feel it worked best.

I put it with a sleeveless blouse meaning I could show of my arms to help balance out the proportions. The cropped fit hit me perfectly at the waist and where the trouser line sat helping to show of the smallest part of my body. The wide trouser is made from a scuba material which helps the structure of the trouser, however it doesn't look that great when you sit down! *Standing all evening required*. They are slightly cropped which works well to show off one of my favourite heels for evening looks. The silver metallic detailing on the point and back adds some interest to the look. Also these don't have an ankle strap which helps to elongate my little legs.

A subtle bit of colour is applied through my pandora ring. I added this simple bag to match the shoes and it keeps the look fresh and simple.


 What I Wore:
Top | New Look
Trousers | Asos
Shoes | Zara
Bag | H&M
Ring | Pandora
 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig