Monday 27 April 2015

Black Biker Boots

A boot can speak a thousand words but just incase I will describe them anyway. If there wasn't enough 'B's' in the title I have one more... Badass.
My black boot collection is forever going but these ones always seem to get such a good reaction when I wear and well I can see why. They rock. I love the cut out detailing and the silver hard wear. The toes are slightly squared which makes a change for a girl with a large pointed shoe collection. The heel in a 'U' shape which I found really unique, I mean it's not something you see on your average shoe. There's nothing left to say apart from the fact they look great on and take a moment with me to just appreciate how beautiful they are.
 Black Bikers Boots | Zara

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig