Saturday 7 February 2015

Seventeen Lip Lusture

The colours are called; Wild One, Talk that Talk, Stop and StareHotting Up, The Lucky One, 3 Little Words, Kiss the Stars, Polished, Ice Maiden and Queen of Diamonds.
Although these lip glosses look the part to be honest they were a real disappointment. I am more of a lipstick person but in summer every now and again I like to venture out into gloss or sometimes in winter for a glam night out. The packaging I think has improved looking less inexpensive and more sophisticated than before. 

The wand however resembles that of the ones you had out of your princess kit when you were 5. It's hard and small; too words no female wants to hear or see for that matter. Further disappointment occurred when I tried the shade out. They appear so pigmented in the packaging but barely any of that transfers on to the lips. Don't waste your money or time.
Rarely ever do negative review here on Aine's Wardrobe just tend to choose not to feature them but don't worry I'm feeling happy still just thought I'd do something a bit different.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig