Tuesday 2 December 2014

My Revlon Lipstick Collection

Revlon Super Lustrous
Shade One | 835 - Berry Couture
Shade Two | 483 - Petaluminous
Shade Three | 477 - Black Cherry
Berry Couture, firstly love the name! It is in the shine finish which I really like for a berry lip. This shine effect also makes it high in moisture leading to it being super comfortable on the lips and easy to apply. This is perfect if to ease you in if you aren't in to the vampy lip. The purple colour is more subtle as its mixed with pink and appears not as full on so works really well for a day lip colour. I love wearing this with my monochrome outfits as it adds a pop of colour to the look as layering really brings out the pigment.
 The Petaluminous shade is a pearl effect, which on this lips appears very metallic. This is perfect for the upcoming christmas parties as the effect is very fitting. The colour at first sight appears a light red but when on the lips a hint of an orange undertone comes through in the shimmery lipstick. I don't wear this one as much as the others but I do think it compliments my skin well which caught my eye in the first place.
 Finally Black Cherry, If you read my blog you'll by fully aware of how much I love this lip colour. I was going crazy for it! The perfect evening lip in my opinion but I do wear it in the day too as I just can't get enough. This is in the creme finish so is less glossy which I prefer as I think darker lips look best in Matte. Only fault with any dark lipstick it can show up many imperfections in your lips so make sure the are well hydrated before applying and lip liner also helps when doing a vampy lip to keep everything neat and tidy.
Aine x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Black Cherry is stunning! I love vampy lips :)

    xoxo,
    Mafalda
    http://bymafaldacosta.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig