Saturday 1 November 2014

Pop Art Make-up And Outfit

What I Wore:
Top | New Look
Trousers | River Island
Shoes | Zara
Clutch | Bershka
Ring | Pandora
 Happy Halloween Wardrobers! I thought I would make a bit extra effort this year as I have completely over done the cat. I love dressing up but good costumes can often be expensive and I wanted to work with what I had. After lots of deliberation, tons of websites and google images I can across this Pop Art themed make up and fell in love! I think it looks so cool and started to get really excited. I wouldn't say I was an expert in make-up but I'm pretty impressed with how it turned out I have to admit.
 I started by over exaggerating my base make up using plenty of bronze and highlight as I knew it would be harder to see when covered. It also really helped to give the comic book type effect as it looked for sculpted. I used White eye liner to draw the circles on my face and set it with a white eye shadow. Next I moved on to eyes and started by adding a brown shadow in my crease and added a big winged liner and attached the eylure lengthening (No.116) lashes to give some extra definition. For lips I choose a pink shade however red is the more commonly used shade. I used a dark purple liner around the lips and in the inner section. I went over with the pink and this helped to blend in when I drew the black lines to finish the make-up.
 For the outfit I knew I had to continue the pop idea with in the look. I instantly was drawn to these vibrant blue trousers from River Island as I thought they'd be the perfect pop colour. On top I chose a strappy peplum from New Look to flatter the figure and also so I could show of the dots continuing down the side my neck on to my shoulder. These silver heels are such an evening got to shoe for me and they keep the look classy. Of course the bershka clutch had to make an appearance as it couldn't fit in much more with the look. 
Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig