Friday 31 October 2014

Metallics And Pearls

What I Wore:
Top | River Island
Necklace | Topshop
Shorts | Topshop
Shoes | Zara
Bag | Primark
 I find it really difficult to photograph my night out looks so don't often end up posting them due to bad quality images and the fact I vowed to natural outdoor lighting but I just loved this outfit too much not to share it with you all. Let me know if you don't mind it can more evening looks will come your way.
 For me every time I go out there is always that element of glitz and glamour. In my case it's often through metallics, it is just something I gravitate towards when planning my outfit for the evening. I feel like us fashion bloggers have to make extra effort on a night out as my casual looks are often still seen to others as dressy. Not that I'm complaining because I love dressing up and am forever buying going out clothes which are yet to be worn for the right occasion.

A pointed shoe is the perfect way in my eyes to make any look appear classy especially if like me you are always concerned about the skin ratio. I feel like having a heeled shoe without a platform looks more elegant and sophisticated too and I just can't get enough of these silver ones from Zara.
This is when I tend to pay more attention to accessories as it can really help to transform a look. A statement necklace is often a piece I like to wear and this one from topshop is no exception. It helps to tie the look together with the pearls, subtle pink tint and silver finish.

Aine x

P.S - I love the back of this top!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig