Friday 3 October 2014

Camel


 What I Wore:
Vest | New Look
Trousers | Topshop
Mules | Topshop
Bag | Zara
Ring | Pandora
Watch | Vivienne Westwood
 So I'm loving camel at the minute, can you tell? This nude shade works so perfectly for the upcoming autumn season which has actually started but it seems to be strangely sunny this week. It is such a complimentary colour on my skin as well so yeah a tonal look was necessary. It was all inspired by my new bag from Zara which is on my recant haul via Youtube. I love the knot detailing, so simple but gorgeous. I added the scaloped trousers from Topshop with a basic vest top to give a casual but still chic look.
 These mules with the pop of gold worked really well as a highlight to the outfit. Accessories are everything which I am slowly learning  as I am not a massive accessory person. I always wear at least one of my trusty pandora rings, got one for every occasion me! Being back at uni the Vivienne Westwood watch was a must have as keeping track of time is something I am really rubbish at. It feels good to be back in to my routine and super excited (stressed too) about my new Trend Forecasting project.
Aine x
Share:

4 comments

  1. I love your trousers! I wish TopShop would open here in Milan, Italy.

    http://withoutmeanreds.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! I do love Topshop it's one of my high street favourites. Can't believe you are all the way from Milan, crazy. Went there recently on holiday, loved it x

      Delete
  2. Such a cute look! I love the color scheme of your outfit!



    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig