Monday 29 September 2014

Duo Denim


 What I Wore:
Leather Jacket | H&M
Top | Zara
Jeans | H&M
Boots | Zara
Bag | H&M
 Jheeze - H&M and Zara | Zara and H&M! This was not done on purpose at all, as I was writing it I was like, what is this?! At least it narrows down the shops you have to go in to if you're wanting to replicate this look. Plus I'm sure you are all fully aware of my love for Zara therefore something in the outfit is always bound to be from them. My university lecturer always compliments what I'm wearing and then continues to ask if it's from Zara as I have replied with that so many times. That's when you know the addiction is real.

Anyway, I am back in Birmingham and really excited for second year got some good projects that I can't wait to get stuck in to and of course see my fashion girls. The first thing I did when arriving to Birmingham, I bet you can all guess. You got it went to the Bullring. There was 'The Autumn Winter Fashion Fix Catwalk' show hosted by Billie and Sam Frairs which I caught just by luck. I was even offered a FROW seat so this will be going up on my youtube soon if you want to see more, keep your eyes peeled (search Aine's Wardrobe). 

This look is perfect for that weekend casual that I love especially after a hectic week. These new jeans from H&M are working out a treat. The contrasting denim panel is something that brings a real edge to the look and makes jeans less of a boring option. I wanted this to be the focus of the look so teamed it with this nude cami, black faux leather jacket and cut out boots.
What do you wear for your weekend casual?
Aine x
Share:

2 comments

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig