Tuesday 4 March 2014

Sports Luxe


 What I Wore:
Jacket: Miss Selfridge
Top: Topshop
Trousers: River Island
Clutch: New Look
Shoes: Asos
Watch: Vivienne Westwood
Absolutely adore this sporty look. Had the trousers for a very long time and always wondered how to style them and really doubted whether I could pull them off. Before going to Paris I had paired it with a few items but this one was the one. I love the monochrome and then the pop lilac of the River Island trousers.
I also think these Asos shoes I recently ordered were one of my best buys, they make everything look so classy and expensive, I J'adore them should I say!
This was on our first night and a cocktail was needed after a day of travelling.
Aine x
Share:

2 comments

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig