Monday 3 March 2014

Flats in Paris


What I Wore:
Hat: Topshop
Roll Neck: New Look
Jumpsuit: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: H&M
Watch: Vivienne Westwood

Loved the comfort of this look for travelling it was ideal. I have also fallen in love with a pair of flats?! Who would of thought it. This outfit screams ease yet looks so effective. Even kept it to my favourite colour scheme - black, pink and grey. Perfect.
 The meal was delicious (mushroom risotto) and our French waiter was super cute trying his best to understand English. This is when I realised how bad my French was, oh the shame of it.
When we arrived we were able to walk around and get to know the area and I started to realise how beautiful all the buildings were. Starting to wish I lived in the gorgeous city, getting a serious case of holiday blues writing this.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Aine x  
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig